SQLServerCentral.com
951 5,296 Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:38 AM In: RE: Virtual server By Blackdog Employers and Employees Opinions and questions about interactions with employees and employers. 58 731 Wednesday, April 8, 2015 4:39 AM In: RE: Movie Rental Database By Grant Fritchey Hardware Discussions about SQL Server hardware and sizing your servers
Querying SQL Server 2012: Part II - CodeProject
8.1 CROSS APPLY The CROSS APPLY operator works like an INNER JOIN in that it can match rows from two tables and leaves out rows that were not matched by the other table in the result. The following query gets the top three most expensive orders regardless of customer and as a result each Person is duplicated three times in the result (once for each order, regardless of whether the order was placed by this Person)
SQL Server Forums - Today's Date in Select - GetDate()?
How can I get Convert to work with GetDate()? Or shouldn't I be using GetDate()?The Cast(GetDate() as VarChar(11)) is about as close as I got but that is the format I want. to include the Time portion when we need to.Sorry, Rabbiting on, but that's what I was referring to about having the Presentation layer do the formatting; if you do a convert to varchar(10) you have converted the date to text; if something wants to process that date, as a date, it has to be pretty sure that it knows what format it is formatted to - for now, and for ever in the future
SQL Server Functions that helps to convert date and time values to and from string literals and other date and time formats. - CodeProject
We're sorry, but the article you are trying to view was deleted at 9 Jul 2015.Please go to the Database Table of Contents to view the list of available articles in this section
The .NET framework has two types, DateTime and SqlDateTime The SqlDateTime type has implicit operators which convert a sql datetime into a regular DateTime
SQL Server Forums - Convert Decimal to DateTime
Why when I convert a date value to double in access vba I receive a value and when I convert the same data value to decimal in sql I receive a diferent value
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account
Nonetheless, I usually use Method 1 (CONVERT function) because it is compatible with different versions of SQL SERVER and also the performance is better than other two. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account
Best approach to remove time part of datetime in SQL Server - Stack Overflow
If using a UDF, it should be noted that you should try to avoid using the UDF as part of a WHERE clause in a query as this will greatly hinder performance of the query. Edit, Jan 2012 A worked example of how flexible this is: Need to calculate by rounded time or date figure in sql server Edit, May 2012 Do not use this in WHERE clauses and the like without thinking: adding a function or CAST to a column invalidates index usage
No comments:
Post a Comment