This is working fine but I also need to include in the result of the query days of the month where a transaction did NOT take place, those days should show as zero when counted.. The method he suggested was to use SELECT DATEADD(D, 0, DATEDIFF(D, 0, GETDATE())) I approved his method though, I finally suggested my method using function CONVERT
Convert Time stored in milliseconds integer to hh:mm datetime SQL Server
There are obviously many ways to accomplish that, including elaborate UPDATE queries with anywhere from one to numerous REPLACE functions (even within REPLACE functions)
SQL Server Forums - Convert Decimal to DateTime
Why when I convert a date value to double in access vba I receive a value and when I convert the same data value to decimal in sql I receive a diferent value
Thanks! Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 19, 2004 how to retrive the current value in the database Log In or Register to post comments Bru CARLONI (not verified) on Feb 21, 2002 How can i convert a sql datetime into a date, using MSQUERY, for Excel 97? Log In or Register to post comments kenneth (not verified) on Apr 18, 2001 Hi there ! I am using SQL 6.5 , my problem is , I am passing two dates into a stored procedure
SSIS Convert a string into a date @ Joel Lipman .Com
Batch Process to rename multiple files using Windows DOS Mon 20-Jul-15 Can you please help me? When I try to type rename.bat I get this error message: file not found. Another menu item has the same alias Joes Search Module (JSM) Articles Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) SSIS Convert a string into a date SSIS Convert a string into a date Last Updated on Thursday, 14 March 2013 What? Please note: the following article is not a solution but a page of various methods and date conversions which I try and use depending on the situation
Convert varchar into datetime in SQL Server - Stack Overflow
The format of yyyymmdd is not ambiguous and SQL Server will convert it correctly I got this to work: cast( right(@date,4) + left(@date,4) as datetime) You will still get an error message though if you have any that are in a non-standard format like '112009' or some text value or a true out of range date
No comments:
Post a Comment